Register Now
UleTheVee

Oh Fantastic, MK11 has a Grind Wall

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Add this to the fact that MK has gone Pro-Censorship - Give it a year and they'll be feeling the effects of such crappy decisions. Mortal Kombat is not for casual gamers - its market is hardcore fighting game enthusiasts.

LOL

The FGC has disowned NR games since Injustice 2. What the fuck are you talking about?

Yeah MK games are not for casual players anymore, my friends and even my girlfriend are excited about this new MK game but to be honest I dont think its worth it, for starters the grinding is a big let down and I'm surely not going to spend any more real money on game that I already paid for. As well I believe it will be missing some characters like Reptile, Ermac and Meelina I'm not sure if they will be added as DLC on a near future but apparently these characters will not be part of the game.

On 4/25/2019 at 5:58 PM, kingpotato said:

Yeah MK games are not for casual players anymore, my friends and even my girlfriend are excited about this new MK game but to be honest I dont think its worth it, for starters the grinding is a big let down and I'm surely not going to spend any more real money on game that I already paid for. As well I believe it will be missing some characters like Reptile, Ermac and Meelina I'm not sure if they will be added as DLC on a near future but apparently these characters will not be part of the game.

Aw that sucks man... But it's still not that strange considering what happened over at the first game