Register Now
JennyorAlice

Competitive?

I don't play competitively because Iv'e just not gotten into it. Anyway, I'm not sure how good I would be to compete in the games I love, notably, Mario Kart, Banjo-kazooie, Donkey Kong, and Mario Kart.  Anyway, I have done quite well on most of them!

The only game that I play competitive right now is Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I want to reach The Global Elite rank which is the highest one. But won't be so easy with all the hackers and trollers around there. Also, I don't have any special equipment for competitive playing.

I mean, when I play I try my best for my team, so I guess that's competitive, right? Obviously, fun is the most important thing, but in FPS games, for example, I always try and win. But I try not to go too far with it. It's not the be all and end all if I lose a game. Having a good time is important, too.

On 8/20/2018 at 2:56 AM, JennyorAlice said:

Do you ever play video games competitively or do you just play for the enjoyment of the game?  Why? 

How much time do you spend playing competitively?  If you play competitively, do you ever play just for fun?

Counter Strike: Global offensive here. I play competitively, but for fun with friends. Used to play on a team as semi-proffesional player, but those years are quite behind now.