Register Now
Aerielle del Rosario

Did anyone watch the Endgame?

On 4/26/2019 at 1:53 PM, kingpotato said:

Same thing in my city, I was able to tickets for Sunday morning with good seats. But I had to block facebook from my phone, there has been a lot of spoilers everywhere for the past week. Even today at my work office they where streaming the goddamn movie in the cafeteria.

I keep hearing that Endgame is literally the second coming of Jesus at this point. I just don't know why people are suddenly so enamored with that movie.

6 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

I keep hearing that Endgame is literally the second coming of Jesus at this point. I just don't know why people are suddenly so enamored with that movie.

For fans of the movies it is 😆 , if you dont like the movies or if you havent been following them then I wouldn't recommend it. But yeah I almost cried two times with end game.

It is hands down the best movie of the series and the memories of watching the 22 Marvel movies that got us to this point was quite a journey.  The video quality is absolutely amazing and I can't believe...you know what? I'm not going to leave any spoilers.

8 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It is hands down the best movie of the series and the memories of watching the 22 Marvel movies that got us to this point was quite a journey.  The video quality is absolutely amazing and I can't believe...you know what? I'm not going to leave any spoilers.

The whole movie is a huge spoiler 😂