Register Now
Jayson

Which game listed do you like better?

I've mentioned my favorite games are the following (I am referring to all games, generally speaking, of the brand.):

• Mario Kart
  • Donkey Kong
  • Banjo-kazooie

Also, I have played or observed the following but they're not my favorite:

• Batman Lego
  • Indiana Jones Lego
  • Sonic The Hedgehog

OK, I really love Sonic the Hedgehog, but something about it makes me like it less than the top ones.

I've not tried Batman Lego or Indiana Jones Lego.  I've tried some of the Harry Potter Lego games and that's about it for Lego. 

Mario Kart is an all time favorite for me.  I played each Mario Kart game that they've come out with and I have fond memories of playing that game with my brothers.

I remember the first time I played Donkey Kong.  It's a really fun game and I've continued to play it throughout the years.

Mario Kart is the easy winner on this list for me, one of the all-time great series that I still love to play, perfect for when you have friends over and need a good multi-player as well.  I never got into the Lego games, they just didn't do it for me.  Sonic is Sonic, great classic and good for some nostalgia but gets a bit repetitive and I rarely stick with it for long. 

Mario Kart. The frantic chase towards the finish line and the immediate threat of weapons keeps every second exciting and packed with unforeseen events. I enjoyed playing this video game as a kid and have some great memories, this is defintely a game I prefer to the other video games you have listed.