Register Now
Aerielle del Rosario

If given a chance, what would be your game like?

If I had the opportunity and the money to make a game it will an open world action-story Pirates, with the naval combat of Assasins creed 4 but with a much better story and way more customization and exploration. And of course some fantasy like the Kraken , ghosts and Sirens. Well basically a Pirates of the Caribbean Open world gameΒ πŸ˜†

If I had the opportunity and resources to create a game, I would make an open-world game with lots of war and chaos where the player must be vigilant at all times. I'd create a progression system so instead of just going up levels, your character gradually gains primary and secondary stats from battle - Wait a minute! that sounds like my Modded Skyrim gameπŸ˜‚.

On 4/30/2019 at 2:29 PM, kingpotato said:

If I had the opportunity and the money to make a game it will an open world action-story Pirates, with the naval combat of Assasins creed 4 but with a much better story and way more customization and exploration. And of course some fantasy like the Kraken , ghosts and Sirens. Well basically a Pirates of the Caribbean Open world gameΒ πŸ˜†

dude that sounds like the coolest thing ever. i would totally play your game!!! i'll even pre-order the deluxe edition =D

I would make a fully immersive virtual reality horror game like Silent Hill that encompasses all of your senses. Every last one. Your curiosity, fear, paranoia, and literally everything else.

Unfortunately, due toΒ the cost to actually achieve such a thing,Β it would most likely be so damn expensive that no one could afford it unless theyΒ shit quarters.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 8/29/2019 at 5:19 PM, The Blackangel said:

I would make a fully immersive virtual reality horror game like Silent Hill that encompasses all of your senses. Every last one. Your curiosity, fear, paranoia, and literally everything else.

Unfortunately, due toΒ the cost to actually achieve such a thing,Β it would most likely be so damn expensive that no one could afford it unless theyΒ shit quarters.

Haha. I would love to play such games. It's pity that we don't have that sort of strong stories these days.Β 

LOL, that hadn't even crossed my mind. But it would be a good idea to make it just so you can screw with your friends or hit back at your enemies. They just have to beat the Great Mighty Poo first, and repeatedly throughout the game. And when they enter a fight with it, they're unable to exit the game until they have won the fight. They also have infinite lives to keep them in the fight until they win.

😈😈😈😈

Edited by The Blackangel

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

LOL, that hadn't even crossed my mind. But it would be a good idea to make it just so you can screw with your friends or hit back at your enemies. They just have to beat the Great Mighty Poo first, and repeatedly throughout the game. And when they enter a fight with it, they're unable to exit the game until they have won the fight. They also have infinite lives to keep them in the fight until they win.

😈😈😈😈

Damn thats cruel xD