Register Now
UleTheVee

Anthem's MatchMaking is Suffering Due to Low Player Numbers

39 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Do you know what the irony of this situation is? Anthem is probably going to die off way before Fallout 76 does - EA always breaking new records for the wrong reasons.

Probably but I think it has to do more with Fallout 76 being an MMO and Bethesda has to keep it alive no matter what. But yeah Anthem will probably bit the dust earlier.

20 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Probably but I think it has to do more with Fallout 76 being an MMO and Bethesda has to keep it alive no matter what. But yeah Anthem will probably bit the dust earlier.

I'm not sure what you mean because both games are MMOs but with Dragon Age Live Service set to launch sometime this year or early next year, Anthem will be taken off life support around October - November.

10 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'm not sure what you mean because both games are MMOs but with Dragon Age Live Service set to launch sometime this year or early next year, Anthem will be taken off life support around October - November.

I dont think Anthem qualifies as an MMO, yes its focused heavenly in Multiplayer but it didnt felt like an MMO.

3 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I dont think Anthem qualifies as an MMO, yes its focused heavenly in Multiplayer but it didnt felt like an MMO.

It is an MMO but it is a looter shooter and Fallout is more of an MMORPG. Anthem didn't feel like a lot of things because it was dreadful 😂 - I mean it has broken every single bad record Fallout 76 had and that takes some doing.

4 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It is an MMO but it is a looter shooter and Fallout is more of an MMORPG. Anthem didn't feel like a lot of things because it was dreadful 😂 - I mean it has broken every single bad record Fallout 76 had and that takes some doing.

Alright maybe thats where my comment is coming from😆 If it was supposed to be an MMO it certainly failed to do so, I only played the game for about 20-30 minutes the flying felt cool but the "quests" where very boring.

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

Alright maybe thats where my comment is coming from😆 If it was supposed to be an MMO it certainly failed to do so, I only played the game for about 20-30 minutes the flying felt cool but the "quests" where very boring.

I've never been subjected to the torture of playing such a game but the flying is the one thing that everybody commends it for.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

I've never been subjected to the torture of playing such a game but the flying is the one thing that everybody commends it for.

It wasnt that awful 😆 a friend of mine had the game so I couldnt resist to try it out, needless to say it was very boring at some points, maybe if you only play it for a short time you will not feel the issues it has , but its definitively not a game where you want to spent most of your time.

2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

It wasnt that awful 😆 a friend of mine had the game so I couldnt resist to try it out, needless to say it was very boring at some points, maybe if you only play it for a short time you will not feel the issues it has , but its definitively not a game where you want to spent most of your time.

Modded Skyrim still provides far more entertainment than this sorry excuse of a game - I wouldn't spend a minute on it even if they gave me the game for free. The game is more or less dead since they cancelled the DLC pack and the roadmap is postponed indefinitely and it has only been fully released for 10 weeks. Even Battlefront 2 lasted way longer than this - Battlefront 2 started to really die around the 6-month mark.