Register Now
UleTheVee

What's Your Favorite Mega Man Game?

Now here we go for the question of the million dollars.

What's everyone's favorite Mega Man game here? Why do you hate Mega Man & Bass like everyone else? (You can also include your least favorite Mega Man game lol).

My favorite Mega Man game is undoubtedly Mega Man X4, that game is just way too perfect in terms of design, mechanics, and speed. Sure, the story is trash and predictable to a fault. However, the game itself is definitely fun to play through at any moment in time and whenever you feel like it. My second favorite game is definitely Mega Man 11. This game is fantastic in its own right and retains a lot of the staples that made the classic series fantastic while also introducing the Double Gear system to spice things up. It was the most fun I had in a classic series game.

My pick would be the Mega Man Battle Network series as I was a fan of the Megaman anime that came out on Kids WB at the time where Megaman was a robot in a virtual world. His other half, Lan would control Megaman and give him different abilities via battle chips. It was a very unique system that ended up in many other Megaman games long after the Battle Network series was completed.

Mega Man Zero 3

It's not grindy like the first two (though admittedly I may have done it to myself; I wanted to have full access to my weapons' movesets for everything when possible), screen crunch isn't as troublesome as the first one – though really in the first one it only got really bad with one or two levels – and it has my favorite final boss of all time. I talked about that last bit in the other Mega Man thread you made, so I don't feel the need to elaborate on that. Still, best boss ever. Change my mind.