Register Now
Matt Morgans

VGR Weekly Recap Episode 4, Now With Video! (Sort of...)

Hi guys! Check out episode 4 of the VGR Weekly Recap, where Jacob and I discuss the latest console news, the future of Apex Legends, the possibilities of Titanfall 3, and Bethesda's response to pay-to-win criticisms! This is also the first episode to feature video, though as you'll see, we had some issues with sizing and resolution. The problem was being caused by an old monitor which will have been replaced by the time it comes to recording episode 5, so next week should look much, much better! Thanks for bearing with us as we work to make the podcast even better, we really appreciate it!

As always, if you have any other feedback, or questions you'd like us to discuss, please leave a comment!

Saw it last night. I will agree with Respawn not trying to get the same amount of updates as Fortnite, doing so will mean a lot of workload for the workers, true they are not going to be the "Fortnite killer" but the game still runs very good and we will expect the season updates. 

One more good episode. I don't think they are going complete the titanfall way. Apex legend is lot different in many points, especially that skull town in the island which is fun to explore as well.