Register Now
kingpotato

Things that makes us rage while gaming.

So this past weekend I had a lot of troubles while playing, and during a single day a lot of stuff happened that normally makes me rage while gaming.😆
- The batteries died in a middle of a gun fight
- Forgot to save and the automatic saved ruined a side quest for me.
-The damn disc tray is not working anymore on my Xbox 360
-The internet went down while installing and updating a game on my PS4

What are the things that make you rage while gaming ?

A power cut in the middle of my gaming session is not cool although I do have a UPS(well had because it was damaged when my apartment was flooded). Not only can you not game anymore but I am forced to use my cell-phone or tablet as entertainment.

I think these days in PUBG most of the time it makes me want to quit the game. And it can be pretty disturbing how poor moves seen based on how some people are in the game. It just makes me want to swear too. 

On 5/5/2019 at 6:47 PM, killamch89 said:

A power cut in the middle of my gaming session is not cool although I do have a UPS(well had because it was damaged when my apartment was flooded). Not only can you not game anymore but I am forced to use my cell-phone or tablet as entertainment.

power cuts are the worst, but its worst when its one's fault 😆 more than once I have accidentally kicked the cable connection and unplugged the console.

I am sure I am not the only one who feels like rage quitting when they see the SJW guy or gal in the chat. Or say even in discord server. I kind of quit and move on if I find one in the multiplayer chat.