Register Now
Jayson

Dark Gaming Themes

Not all gaming related sites are dark and black 😛 I been on many that are white as day. My website is both, it has a dark or white. can pick light or dark. As default it's dark. At times is easy on the eyes in the night, or in the day if you can't see it, light it is. ,

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Not all gaming related sites are dark and black 😛 I been on many that are white as day. My website is both, it has a dark or white. can pick light or dark. As default it's dark. At times is easy on the eyes in the night, or in the day if you can't see it, light it is. ,

You're right about that. I have been on both of them forums and they look cool enough. I recently joined one gaming forum called Rekka, it's built on a dark theme. It looks as good as VGR but there's more content on VGR. 

I just love VGR theme, I love it when it is dark, I can't imagine myself browsing around lighter theme, it will affect my sight, I love something darker to save my sight, I don't want to suffer myopia untimely. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're right about that. I have been on both of them forums and they look cool enough. I recently joined one gaming forum called Rekka, it's built on a dark theme. It looks as good as VGR but there's more content on VGR. 

VGR is far older website and been running allot longer, plus people always posting content. Can have a great looking site and makes you say WOW, but then become dead and boring with no content LOL

I prefer dark themes as it is easier for me to stay on the site for a longer period of time without hurting my eyes. And most of the gaming sites I have been on comes with a dark theme only about a few comes with other vibrant colors like white, blue and red or a mixture of both.

10 hours ago, Empire said:

VGR is far older website and been running allot longer, plus people always posting content. Can have a great looking site and makes you say WOW, but then become dead and boring with no content LOL

Yeah, content and traffic is very important to any forum or blog. No matter how good they look in design and themes, if they lack content and traffic, they are definitely set for full time failure. 

On 7/6/2022 at 8:14 AM, Clasher said:

I prefer dark themes as it is easier for me to stay on the site for a longer period of time without hurting my eyes. And most of the gaming sites I have been on comes with a dark theme only about a few comes with other vibrant colors like white, blue and red or a mixture of both.

To be fair, I do like VGR's navy blue theme. I also love much dark themes because as you said, they're far easier on the eyes especially for extended periods of time.