Register Now
DylanC

Anyone watching Game Of Thrones?

Most of it until season 6 was great, season 7 was very good also but a few thing here and there that I didnt liked. Season 8 it felt very rushed, the battle of Winterfell was to short for my taste I feel like it needed at least another episode and it was disappointing that the series didnt ended with the White walkers. Daenerys going all evil crazy wasnt bad but again it felt too rushed.

On 5/30/2019 at 8:23 PM, kingpotato said:

Most of it until season 6 was great, season 7 was very good also but a few thing here and there that I didnt liked. Season 8 it felt very rushed, the battle of Winterfell was to short for my taste I feel like it needed at least another episode and it was disappointing that the series didnt ended with the White walkers. Daenerys going all evil crazy wasnt bad but again it felt too rushed.

Agreed. It did need a bit more time in the oven, and it would’ve benefited from an extra 2 episodes, for sure. Still, I enjoyed it nonetheless, despite the rushed feeling.

I've never really watched Game Of Thrones but close friends of mine who love the series hated the final season that aired a few weeks back. I've seen the outrage across social media as well but I probably should give it a watch sometime in the future.

On 6/13/2019 at 11:55 PM, killamch89 said:

I've never really watched Game Of Thrones but close friends of mine who love the series hated the final season that aired a few weeks back. I've seen the outrage across social media as well but I probably should give it a watch sometime in the future.

You really should, it’s an awesome TV show. Don’t listen to the fan vitriol, the final season really wasn’t that bad. I enjoyed it and found it satisfying, personally.

On 6/18/2019 at 12:52 AM, DylanC said:

You really should, it’s an awesome TV show. Don’t listen to the fan vitriol, the final season really wasn’t that bad. I enjoyed it and found it satisfying, personally.

I'll check it out when I have the time because I have heard great things about it as well.