Register Now
kingpotato

Games that bored you at first but eventually won you over

Name the games that bored you at first but eventually won you over.

For me it was Monster hunter 3 and Fallout New Vegas, both for the same reason that at first they felt very big but very empty. But as you continue with the quests they start to get fun.

22 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Name the games that bored you at first but eventually won you over.

For me it was Monster hunter 3 and Fallout New Vegas, both for the same reason that at first they felt very big but very empty. But as you continue with the quests they start to get fun.

I can’t actually think of such a game off the top of my head. But I get where you’re coming from with New Vegas. I probably liked that game off the bat because I love that region in real life, and it was like going back virtually. I also find the big emptiness of it kind of relaxing. But the game does indeed become a lot more fun and interesting after you’ve finished up with the newbie stuff. It gets much better from Nipton onward.

For me PUBG seems to be on and off when it comes to the gaming hate and love. I kind of love playing it when I have friends around for me to play the game otherwise it is nothing but waste of time and I start to hate it. 

The only one I can think of for me was Zelda: Majora's Mask. I was so boring in the beginning, but as I played into the game, there was so much to do that it eventually became one of my favorites. Initially I hated it. I didn't even count it as an actual Zelda game since it wasn't in Hyrule saving Zelda from Ganon. But it won me over after a bit.

If it's mobile then it will be Clash Royale, I didn't know anything about that game until I saw WCG news about it on my feed. I started playing it just to get the gist but somehow got addicted to it. If it's a pc game, then it will be Ravenhearst. My uncle downloaded it on our pc so I really have no choice but to play it since it is the only game in our pc... At first, I often do not play it but once I managed to have progress...it became interesting that I finished it.