Register Now
kingpotato

Have you ever completed 100% on a game?

Ocarina of Time for sure and then Majora's Mask. Those are the two I can say for sure I've done that. I think I also managed it with Twilight Princess but I am not as certain as I am with the Nintendo 64 ones.

Not sure if this counts but I also 100% Life is Strange. Got all the trophies, pictures and stuff.

3 hours ago, Kaynil said:

Ocarina of Time for sure and then Majora's Mask. Those are the two I can say for sure I've done that. I think I also managed it with Twilight Princess but I am not as certain as I am with the Nintendo 64 ones.

Not sure if this counts but I also 100% Life is Strange. Got all the trophies, pictures and stuff.

I could almost say Ocarina Of Time, but my problem is that I'm a lousy shot with the bow and slingshot. So, I've never gotten the biggest quiver or seed bag. But that also kept me from getting a couple heart pieces as well. So I'm almost there, but not quite. Hell just killing big poes to get the 4th bottle was a pain in the ass for me.

I have plenty of games to list in that which I completed, for example, serious sam, dark siders, bioshock 1 etc. Lot of those games which I played and turns out it was a good experience at that time. Now a days not so much. I prefer sticking with games with better plots. 

Platinum trophies/1000 gamerscore (off the top of my head):

- Dark Souls

- Dead Space

- Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves

- Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune

- Hotline Miami

- Minecraft

- Life Is Strange

- Sound Shapes

- The Walking Dead

- Defense Grid 2

- Game Of Thrones

- Minecraft: Story mode

- Life Is Strange: Before The Storm

- Resistance: Burning Skies

- Infamous: Second Son

- The Wolf Among Us

- Heavy Rain

Edited by DylanC

2 hours ago, DylanC said:

- Dark Souls

- Dead Space

- Hotline Miami

- Minecraft

- Life Is Strange

- Sound Shapes

- The Walking Dead

- Defense Grid 2

- Game Of Thrones

- The Wolf Among Us

- Heavy Rain

Damn thats a lot of games 😆

Yesss! I'm not a huge gamer so I play but I never really take the time to find the easter eggs and what not. Super Mario Bros. is one of my favourite games and I've completed it in its entirety multiple times. I've opened up new worlds, collected every coin, found every back door, etc. It's an amazing game if you just want to chill. It usually takes me about a week to completely pass the game. Love it.

Yup.

Done that with a couple of LEGO games I own. Bionicle Heroes, The LEGO Movie... For example.

I also did that with the three main Genesis Sonic the Hedgehog games, Sonic CD, Knuckles' Chaotix, Sonic Mania... I tried to do it with Sonic Forces too, but I just couldn't keep it up. There isn't enough I like about that game to keep me playing to 100% completion. I made it pretty far, and I 100% completed Episode Shadow, at least. But the main game, no.

I also almost 100% completed Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I. I'm only missing one achievement, the one where you have to beat the entire final level without getting hit even once. I gave up on that one years ago.

On 5/8/2019 at 1:00 PM, DylanC said:

- Dark Souls

- Dead Space

- Hotline Miami

- Minecraft

- Life Is Strange

- Sound Shapes

- The Walking Dead

- Defense Grid 2

- Game Of Thrones

- The Wolf Among Us

- Heavy Rain

Dude ... that's quite a list.

I think I have finished some of the games in the line of serious sam, bioshock, return to castle wolfestein, some horror games like little nightmares etc. Lot of games I can't recall anymore maybe too much information issue.