Register Now
JennyorAlice

Favorite band of all time?

10 hours ago, o-o said:

I'd go with Eminem. Even though I do not have his albums, it's a singer I always love to listen to.

To add an extra comment: I also like Simple Plan, and Linkin Park. Would choose those two as well if I may 🙂 

My absolute favorite band is Disturbed. Yes I have all their albums, and a little bit of random memorabilia. My favorite song of theirs is Prayer. I haven't been to any of their concerts yet, but I'm hoping to go to one soon.

Other bands I like are as folows:

Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Static-X, Hatebreed, Devil Driver, 6 Feet Under, Arch Enemy, Dimmu Bogir,  a ton of 80's rock, Psychopathic Records, and Majik Ninja Entertainment.

11 hours ago, Katri Marcell said:

Madrugada ❤️ It's my all time favorite band and I'll never change them even if they torture me. Top 2 goes to Billy Talent and 3 to Linkin Park! All totally unrelated to one another 😄

I saw Madrugada live back in 2005-2006. One of my first live gigs. Loved every second of it. Shame the guitarist died.

I also love the fact they're from around where I grew up.

10 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I saw Madrugada live back in 2005-2006. One of my first live gigs. Loved every second of it. Shame the guitarist died.

I also love the fact they're from around where I grew up.

I envy you! I saw Hoyem three times here in Greece after the disband but I was super sad to find out that they haven't scheduled a greek gig for the Madrugada tour next year 😢

15 minutes ago, Katri Marcell said:

I envy you! I saw Hoyem three times here in Greece after the disband but I was super sad to find out that they haven't scheduled a greek gig for the Madrugada tour next year 😢

Sorry to hear that. The man's got great songs and a great voice.