Register Now
kingpotato

New Predator game

Sony announced a new predator game, it will be an online multiplayer game where one group of players will play as heavy armed soldiers and one player will control the Predator, Kinda like the first movie. I like the concept it sounds very fun, But this same concept was used before on a Friday the 13th game and it did not turned out well. Hopefully this one will work I would like to try it out.

The trailer definitely looks rad. And so I am looking for atleast 10 minutes of gameplay. Anyone have managed to find some influencer or someone who got the leaked copy so we can see how it is in terms of gameplay?

15 minutes ago, skyfire said:

The trailer definitely looks rad. And so I am looking for atleast 10 minutes of gameplay. Anyone have managed to find some influencer or someone who got the leaked copy so we can see how it is in terms of gameplay?

Most likely we will see more on E3

On 5/22/2019 at 12:37 PM, skyfire said:

Yes E3 can be one possibility.  But there isnt much information about the release and the possible reveal. I guess they want to play the typical suspense based teasers before the reveal trailers in E3. 

I don't think Sony is going to be at this year's E3 so we'll probably have to wait for some conference Sony throws to get some information about the game.