Register Now
kingpotato

Rumors of a Matrix 4

During an interview with John Wick's director Chad Stahelski he mentioned that the Wachowski Brothers (well sisters now) are working on a new Matrix movie with Warner bros. Keanu Reeves is expected to return.

I only saw the first and second movie, they dont really make sense😆 but we know thats not what the movies are about.

What do you guys think of a new Matrix Movie ? Do you think that it will be a reboot or a continuation of the trilogy ?

I’d be totally up for revisiting The Matrix tbh. I think one more story with Keanu Reeves can be told, I’m sure. Get the right script and tone, and I’d be happy to watch another The Matrix movie. The sequels got progressively worse, sure, but the first is so legendary and iconic. 

Long story short, I’d definitely go see another Matrix movie, but it’s important that it stars Keanu, man.

Per your question, I’d probably prefer a continuation over a reboot, personally.

Edited by DylanC

11 hours ago, DylanC said:

I’d be totally up for revisiting The Matrix tbh. I think one more story with Keanu Reeves can be told, I’m sure. Get the right script and tone, and I’d be happy to watch another The Matrix movie. The sequels got progressively worse, sure, but the first is so legendary and iconic. 

Long story short, I’d definitely go see another Matrix movie, but it’s important that it stars Keanu, man.

Per your question, I’d probably prefer a continuation over a reboot, personally.

I agree with that, we need a continuation, I didn't saw the 3rd movie but if they do a remake they will have to explain the whole thing again and the story doesn't really make sense so that will be like wasting precious time of the movie. Its better to do a sequel and assume that everyone knows what the movie is about. And yeah I'm not seeing the movie if Keanu is not in it.