Register Now
Keranov

Humble Spooky Horror Bundle

I just saw this deal today. You can get some great horror games for just $15. I think that the best video games from the deal are Dead by Daylight and Friday the 13th: The Game. There are 7 other tittles which I never have heard of. Here is the link to the bundle.

Edited by Keranov

I would be interested in the Layers of Fear game.  There is a Layers of Fear : Legacy that was suppose to come out for the Nintendo Switch earlier this year and I've been meaning to get it.  I think I'm going to have to wait till Christmas time and ask someone to get it for me as a present.  I would also be interested in the Friday the 13th game. 

19 hours ago, JennyorAlice said:

I would be interested in the Layers of Fear game.  There is a Layers of Fear : Legacy that was suppose to come out for the Nintendo Switch earlier this year and I've been meaning to get it.  I think I'm going to have to wait till Christmas time and ask someone to get it for me as a present.  I would also be interested in the Friday the 13th game. 

Layers of Fear actually was free for a limited time before. I'm mainly interested in Dead by Daylight. I think that it's better than Friday the 13th, just my opinion. Both games looks pretty similar in terms of gameplay.