Register Now
UleTheVee

Randy Pitchford is Toxic

On 5/23/2019 at 5:53 PM, Christopher Robin said:

He really is...as much as I played Borderlands 1 and 2, he really makes me not want to get Borderlands 3 because he makes money off of it. Wish there was a way for Gearbox to drop his ass, because he is not good for being the face of your company.

Agree 100%. He needs to be fired for bad conduct and wrongful advertising. The guy is a con artist, and a manchild as well judging by his tantrums on Twitter.

Edited by Alyxx

On 5/27/2019 at 11:56 AM, DylanC said:

Had a twitter conversation with Randy a while back. I asked him why he doesn’t mention Colonial Marines in his Twitter bio (he mentioned all the other games he’d worked on) and boy, he wasn’t happy, haha.

I think he's only happy when he gets his ego stroked. XD

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I also mentioned the same thing some weeks back and he is bringing a lot of negative publicity to Gearbox Studios which could have an impact if this is continuous.

It's already impacted me and my friends. We've decided to outright boycot Gearbox at this point cause there's no way in hell we're gonna contribute to this guy's paycheck.

On 5/30/2019 at 4:19 AM, Alyxx said:

It's already impacted me and my friends. We've decided to outright boycot Gearbox at this point cause there's no way in hell we're gonna contribute to this guy's paycheck.

I'm boycotting the Epic games store so I'm definitely not getting a copy of Borderlands 3 (huge fan of the series but this game exclusivity thing needs to die).

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm boycotting the Epic games store so I'm definitely not getting a copy of Borderlands 3 (huge fan of the series but this game exclusivity thing needs to die).

The Epic Store exclusivity doesn't bother me. Pitchford does.