Register Now
kingpotato

George R.R. Martin and FromSoftware are making a new game

Its been confirmed that Game of Thrones author George R.R. Martin and FromSoftware are in the works of a new RPG game called Great Rune. Rumors say that it will be based on Norse Mythology and it will also be based on the Dark Souls formula but with other big changes, most likely even more RPG elements.
The rumors of the game are a bit old, I was actually expecting an actual game based on Game of Thrones but I guess thats not going to happen in this case.

What do you guys think about this game ?

I think it's useless. Who needs yet another RPG in 2019?? I understand if it was tied up to a huge fandom like Game of Thrones , then hell yeah, I'd at least give it a try. But it's not... Can't speak for other people, but I won't be interested in that one, even if George R.R. Martin has something to do with it.

On 5/22/2019 at 7:33 AM, Moony Burbage said:

I think it's useless. Who needs yet another RPG in 2019?? I understand if it was tied up to a huge fandom like Game of Thrones , then hell yeah, I'd at least give it a try. But it's not... Can't speak for other people, but I won't be interested in that one, even if George R.R. Martin has something to do with it.

So...you dont like RPGS?