Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you want to see from video games the rest of this year?

What do you want to see from video games for the rest of this year in terms of trends, features, improvements, and so forth?

I want to see fewer microtransactions, more games completed upon release, and more of a movement toward single player games being announced for the future.

@DylanC @Alyxx @kingpotato @skyfire @LadyDay @The Blackangel @xXInfectedXx @UleTheVee @Executor Akamia @SpaceExplorer

As something of a social gamer, I like to see at least co-op features in games where there are single-player modes. Especially an online co-op feature.

I'm mostly in agreement with what you want to see. I'd also like to see more strategy games (RTS games especially, and particularly sci-fi ones) available for the PC, with Mac compatibility so that I can enjoy them as well.

I'd kinda like to see some of the big blockbuster 2D side scrollers reimagined in life like 3D. Something like Super Mario 3. Although, it would be a good idea to change that racoon tail a bit so it doesn't look like a turd dangling out of Mario's ass.

I am currently looking for anything in mobile that has few weeks of gameplay for me. I am also looking for new horror game titles. I didn't see any good ones this year. Hoping to see some good survival game too. 

20 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I'm looking forward for more great single player games, or more games based on TV shows, books and Movies, like a Game of Thrones game, or HP lovecraft or a new Batman game.

It's been a lot bigger gap since we have seen anything with single player campaign games doing good. Even better the TV or the movie connected single player game. 

@skyfire Well we just saw 3 great single players campaign games doing good this year DMC5, Sekiro, RE2 and Kingdom hearts. True last year we only saw Spiderman and DBZ fighterZ (the only ones that come to my mind now) but as long as the developers provide us with a good game I'm okay with the time gap.

Edited by kingpotato