Register Now
skyfire

Until Dawn

On 10/4/2021 at 8:13 PM, Head_Hunter said:

To be realistic I know I wouldn't play every video game shared here, but having the best will always be pleasing. That's why I'm always watching it's beta better purchase. 

Yeah - it's actually the same thing with most people all over the world as it's never going to be a possible task for one to play all the video games that are ever produced. 

On 10/6/2021 at 9:41 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually the same thing with most people all over the world as it's never going to be a possible task for one to play all the video games that are ever produced. 

That's not possible nah, we all know that. We can only play some which really satisfies our empathy and others will be left for other gamers. We are here to share those games together. 

On 10/15/2021 at 1:45 AM, Justin11 said:

Until dawn one of the best horror video games I've played. Very much scary, the characters appear like demons, the game is meant to be played with people around you and not alone, XD. 

I didn't find it scary but kind of felt on edge some of the times as it is more or less survival kind of stuff. 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

I didn't find it scary but kind of felt on edge some of the times as it is more or less survival kind of stuff. 

xD, 😅. I understand that everyone has his or her view on how they felt on any video game. Until dawn is a survival horror game to me, and I felt scared when I played it first time. 

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah the rake concept being used in the game is scary. didn't know that in alternate ending their bite can turn a person into rake too. you learn new everyday as they say. 

Seriously, for any games to scare me off, it's definitely going to be at the peak of its horror for me to be moved at all. 

Edited by Heatman