Register Now
skyfire

Until Dawn

So I remember this old game which has choice based ending changes. Also it has different game scenarios based on the choices that you make. It's a good game for those who are into the horror or say survival based games. Check out the gameplay and see if something like this you love playing. 

COOL, Definitely one of the coolest channels. You give the perfect amount of commentary plus the amazing game play. I always feel like I'm watching a movie or playing the game myself. Watching your videos is such an immersive experience.

On 5/11/2021 at 9:41 AM, skyfire said:

It has also multiple endings based on the choices made in the game. I liked that part. more option the better. 

In one of the option team mate becomes rake and in another option their lodge burns. 

Yeah, I think it's the best part of what I find interesting in the game Until Dawn. It kind of gave it a bigger variety of plot. 

On 5/8/2021 at 2:03 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I didn't really like this game because the whole story changed halfway through which pissed me off. 

Some games are kind of designed in such way and some players don't find it interesting because it kind of changes everything for them about the game. 

On 5/8/2021 at 2:03 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I didn't really like this game because the whole story changed halfway through which pissed me off. 

Yeah - And it all had an impact in the game ending which most gamers didn't like it at all. Why they twist up the game story in such a way is still confusing. 

On 9/6/2021 at 1:50 PM, Heatman said:

Once the choices have good impact in the ending of the game, it's definitely going to be an interesting play and vice versa. 

Think of it as an experiment, you would find more value out of such game that offers more choices instead of mechanically landing you to ending. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

Think of it as an experiment, you would find more value out of such game that offers more choices instead of mechanically landing you to ending. 

Probably, it's going to happen in such a way when it's looked upon as an experiment.