Register Now
StaceyPowers

Silly Things You Do in Fallout?

I take as long as I can on a playthrough of any open world game. I don’t want to rush to the end. Plus, sometimes I want a break from killing things, so I have a few silly activities I do in Fallout games.

One of them is pretty typical from what I’ve seen, which is collecting teddy bears and piling them up on my bed. Loads of people do this.

The other I haven’t seen anyone do, and that’s make a sort of “feature” out of Nuka Cola quantum bottles on my front porch. I noticed my neighbour has a porch light in Fallout 3, and I don’t, so I thought, “How can I outdo his porch light?” And I came up with this idea of lining up Nuka Cola bottles to form a glowing border around the perimeter of my porch.

It’s taking forever, but it’s slowly getting there. Hopefully it will look awesome when it’s finished.

What are some fun/silly/random things you do in Fallout games?

One thing I loved doing in Fallout 4 and everyone made fun of me about is rebuilding all tiny settlements. I remember spending 4 hours reclaiming that old parking lot and I've been frustrated over the fact that there was a single corpse on the ground that just WOULDN'T GET CLEANED.

Man I miss that game 😄

It really bugged me that no matter how well laid out you got your settlements in Fallout 4, there were always patches of dirt, skeletons, piles of rags, etc. that you couldn't clean up. 😆

I remember using the Minutemen base and the walls were all covered in Mirelurk eggs that you couldn't get rid of.

I agree with you guys, the skeletons/dirt/rags/etc were so bloody annoying to deal with! Like, my settlement can be looking immaculate but these skeletons just have to go and ruin it, don't they?

But I spent a ridiculous amount of time making bedrooms for all my companions... Just putting in stuff I think they'd like there. Cait got tons of guns that I wasn't using anymore. Piper got her very own computer, etc, etc. Dogmeat always stuck with me in my room though. We're the best of pals.