Register Now
kingpotato

New Death Stranding trailer and Gameplay

The plot looks ridiculously complex - I feel like even when you finish the game, you won't be able to completely understand it either. The visuals are amazing and this is a Kojima (creator of Metal Gear Franchise) production so I expect the story to be very good and full of plot twists as well as great fighting mechanics. 

I didn't even get the concept. I mean some black plague caused mutated entities to hunt humans. And humans have resistance too. And then another party is surviving in between the two? I have no idea what is going on. 

On 5/31/2019 at 7:35 AM, skyfire said:

I didn't even get the concept. I mean some black plague caused mutated entities to hunt humans. And humans have resistance too. And then another party is surviving in between the two? I have no idea what is going on. 

The part with the baby signifies a saying that babies are naturally more sensitive to spiritual beings and most of us lose this ability as we age.

20 hours ago, DylanC said:

Cant' believe this is coming out in November! My mind is blown.

After rewatching the trailer a few times, I haven't grasped the overall concept of the game but I do understand a few of the features including the use of the baby's sensing capabilities.

On 6/4/2019 at 3:28 AM, Aerielle del Rosario said:

Wait a minute, is the guy from The Walking Dead? also, I don't get the concept but the graphics were amazing. I'm confused...

Yep, that's the one. Also, there's Mads Mikkelsen who was in Hannibal, Rogue One and Doctor Strange. 🙂

This is quite an intriguing game yet I am not even sure what this game is about. It is created by Kojima (MGS creator) so I know it is going to have a brilliant story and gameplay but what am I supposed to get from the trailer? XD

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

This is quite an intriguing game yet I am not even sure what this game is about. It is created by Kojima (MGS creator) so I know it is going to have a brilliant story and gameplay but what am I supposed to get from the trailer? XD

I saw the trailer again and I now have more questions 🤣, one thing that I'm afraid of is that what if the game tries to be or do a lot of things and fails at all of them.

On 6/2/2019 at 9:44 PM, killamch89 said:

The part with the baby signifies a saying that babies are naturally more sensitive to spiritual beings and most of us lose this ability as we age.

But why the babies are being used to detect those darkness beings? Or did i misunderstood something in the trailer?

16 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I saw the trailer again and I now have more questions 🤣, one thing that I'm afraid of is that what if the game tries to be or do a lot of things and fails at all of them.

I agree but given it is Kojima, it won't be anywhere as Anthem or a Fallout 76.

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

But why the babies are being used to detect those darkness beings? Or did i misunderstood something in the trailer?

Those dark beings are supernatural entities that regular grown adults aren't very adept at sensing. It is said and this is something passed down from thousands of years ago that as babies we are far more adept at sensing the supernatural but most of us tend to lose that ability as we age. However, don't ask me why they have to hook the baby up to some kind of portable embryonic chamber because I am as confused as everyone else here.

Haha. Thanks for the clarification. I kind of surprised at that sensation. It seems like a good game in that case. By the way the hero in that game looks like the dyllan in the walking dead. I wonder if they modeled after him.