Register Now
Demon_skeith

Your first PlayStation?

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

I saw a guy purchase Playstation 1 yesterday in the store I went to get one of my PS4 controllers and I was shocked that gamers still buy PS1. 

The buyer might be buying for the family or kids at home. I doubt it is what he or she will be playing on unless it is to recreate old memories. 

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The buyer might be buying for the family or kids at home. I doubt it is what he or she will be playing on unless it is to recreate old memories. 

Yeah, that's another possibility of something that might have happened. I didn't get to ask him why he's getting a PS1. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's another possibility of something that might have happened. I didn't get to ask him why he's getting a PS1. 

It's not in your position to have asked too. People take decisions that they believe is going to benefit them when it comes to buying some of those old consoles.

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

It's not in your position to have asked too. People take decisions that they believe is going to benefit them when it comes to buying some of those old consoles.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's not my business and I did minded my business before it turned into something that I wouldn't like. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's very correct. It's not my business and I did minded my business before it turned into something that I wouldn't like. 

You did the right thing considering the anger that is all around the world now. Some are buying some of the old versions of consoles since the newer ones are quite expensive and out of their budget.

36 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

You did the right thing considering the anger that is all around the world now. Some are buying some of the old versions of consoles since the newer ones are quite expensive and out of their budget.

I have seen someone who didn't mind his business got knocked out in the act and I wouldn't like to experience that kind of thing. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I have seen someone who didn't mind his business got knocked out in the act and I wouldn't like to experience that kind of thing. 

It's crazy out there, just like I said before, and being careful when out there is a key part of what you should be looking at. I wouldn't want a situation where one gets hit because they ain't minding their business. 

I am thinking about what PlayStation will be adding when the next gen franchise console comes into existence in the coming years, like PS6 and 7. Because majority of features have been added to PS5 already, I'll be waiting to see what next gen consoles will be like. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Only the future will tell, for now let's enjoy the moment with the options available to us. Then see what Sony gonna produce or make in their next gen consoles. 

Playstation 6? They wouldn't even be thinking about it now because their Playstation 5 haven't yet made the required sales record. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Playstation 6? They wouldn't even be thinking about it now because their Playstation 5 haven't yet made the required sales record. 

They should not think about it, because PS5 never lived up to its expectations, it needs to go up in supply.