Register Now
Demon_skeith

Your first PlayStation?

First PlayStation was back in the year of 2009 and it was PS2. Classic and best of all best platform that anyone can get. Had 5 games with the platform and at that age, I loved and liked it. At the time I was still doing PC gaming, then again I'm always A PC gamer. Games that I had was GTA, Lord of the rings and James bond games series. What was a pain in the butt that I didn't have any saved cards and so I had to play from the start each time 😞

14 hours ago, Empire said:

First PlayStation was back in the year of 2009 and it was PS2. Classic and best of all best platform that anyone can get. Had 5 games with the platform and at that age, I loved and liked it. At the time I was still doing PC gaming, then again I'm always A PC gamer. Games that I had was GTA, Lord of the rings and James bond games series. What was a pain in the butt that I didn't have any saved cards and so I had to play from the start each time 😞

You know what about PS1 and PS2 games. If the CD has any kind of major scratch, you'd have to get a brand new copy of the game. I remember one of my friends suggesting that I pour rubbing alcohol on the PS1 lens so that the scratched CD would work. Me being the skeptic asked my friend to demonstrate this with his PS1. Needless to say, he lost a PS1 that day and till this day, we always laugh about it.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You know what about PS1 and PS2 games. If the CD has any kind of major scratch, you'd have to get a brand new copy of the game. I remember one of my friends suggesting that I pour rubbing alcohol on the PS1 lens so that the scratched CD would work. Me being the skeptic asked my friend to demonstrate this with his PS1. Needless to say, he lost a PS1 that day and till this day, we always laugh about it.

That's why I always brought new then old since it can perform so bad when the discs are scratched. ANd that was a bad idea to do that LOL at times you rather off leaving it then fixing what can't be done. 

12 hours ago, Empire said:

That's why I always brought new then old since it can perform so bad when the discs are scratched. ANd that was a bad idea to do that LOL at times you rather off leaving it then fixing what can't be done. 

My friend says he remembers someone telling him to do it and he passed that advice to me. It's a good thing I don't just follow what people say...

On 11/29/2020 at 3:27 AM, killamch89 said:

My friend says he remembers someone telling him to do it and he passed that advice to me. It's a good thing I don't just follow what people say...

I always do research and listen to the experts then from another person says

My first system was a PS2 Slim that I bought from my first paycheck. And I owned exactly two games on it: Gran Turismo 3 and Gran Turismo 4. Never got around to buying any other games. I actually owned two PS2 Slims, as I sold the first one after finishing Gran Turismo, then bought another about a year later to play it again, the only other game I tried on it was liberty city stories, but I never got the hang of playing an action game with a controller. I used a wheel for gran turismo.

Edited by m76