Register Now
JennyorAlice

If you could only have one....?

Ooh I'd pick Dragon Age 2, which should surprise NOBODY as I'm the queen of liking games everyone thinks is trash. Though in this world I want a remastered version of this game so I can take my PS4 instead of my PS3. As for why, well, I've always loved the personal nature of Dragon Age 2's story and I like the characters and Hawke a lot too. 

Great question, it's tough to decide. Been playing Fortnite since the start of in 2018 and it never gets old or boring, why? Having played various video games since the age of 12, I understand that different games challenge you in different ways.  Fornite has everything to Teamwork, Timings, Aiming, Control, and Team Deathmatches. In Battle Royale, there are serveral challenges you need to overcome so that's my reason if I could have one game for the rest of my life. 

On 9/14/2018 at 7:51 PM, Aimee Hart said:

Ooh I'd pick Dragon Age 2, which should surprise NOBODY as I'm the queen of liking games everyone thinks is trash. Though in this world I want a remastered version of this game so I can take my PS4 instead of my PS3. As for why, well, I've always loved the personal nature of Dragon Age 2's story and I like the characters and Hawke a lot too. 

People think Dragon Age 2 is trash?

Anyways, I am pretty sure people will predict me saying The World Ends With You. HOWEVER, the game I would pick is Xenoblade Chronicles.

If I could only have one video game to play for the rest of my life I would have to say Destiny 2 on the Xbox One! If they continued to pull in updates for it and it continued to be as popular as it is now it would definitely be a game I could play for as long as I lived without worry. I can spend hours up on hours on this game and not get bored so it would be super easy for me!