Register Now
killamch89

So We Finally Have Footage Of The New Star Wars Game And It Is Boring...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this game is not going to do very well. The enemy AI sucks, the gameplay is very generic and doesn't seem to offer anything unique and won't be worth the $60 price-tag that EA is going to sell it for...What are your thoughts on this game?

I think it looks pretty decent, personally. Always wanted a single player-focused Star Wars game in an Uncharted-esque cinematic style. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think it’s the best thing since sliced bread, but I do like the look of it. Will go in with an open mind and see if it’s any good. I do hope that we get a great Star Wars game oneday🤞🏼

I strongly disagree with this, the game play looks solid enough, graphics look decent and voice acting the same as well, sure the gameplay is nothing that we havent seen before but is nothing bad either, the AI troopers looked very dumb but again this is just a demo and we dont know yet how the difficulty levels will work. Also I dont think that anyone was expecting more of this game, it was announced very recently and we where all very skeptical. The one thing that does worry me is the story but it seems that is the strong point of the game but we will have to wait and see.