Register Now
killamch89

Keanu Reeves In Cyberpunk 2077!!!

9 hours ago, DylanC said:

Love a bit of Keanu and was super excited for Cyberpunk already. Now, just take my freakin’ money CD Project Red! 😆

When I was watching the trailer and saw Keanu Reeves in-game, if I had any doubts about getting Cyberpunk 2077 (I doubt I had any before), I was completely sold when I saw him. The best part was when he did the E3 presentation - I wasn't expecting that at all. I don't think any other E3 presentation this year will top that.

6 hours ago, SpaceExplorer said:

I'm excited about the April release, but I was half expecting it would be released on July 7th. You know, 20/7/7. 🙂

Why would you want it to be released any later? I've been looking out for it since last year and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Halo Infinite and Doom Eternal also look amazing and I can't wait to play both games.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Why would you want it to be released any later? I've been looking out for it since last year and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Halo Infinite and Doom Eternal also look amazing and I can't wait to play both games.

I'd release it as soon as possible, tbh, but I was talking about the game being called Cyberpunk 2077 and it being released on 20/7/7. It's basically free marketing (as if they need it anymore). 

I hadn't even considered the game but I seriously enjoyed seeing how they introduced him in that trailer, as I did enjoy that he did the presentation, he seemed nervous but he handled it really nicely, even catching that compliment and giving it right back, haha. Pretty neat. And the second trailer with the release date was what seemed to be closer to actual gameplay. 

8 hours ago, SpaceExplorer said:

I'd release it as soon as possible, tbh, but I was talking about the game being called Cyberpunk 2077 and it being released on 20/7/7. It's basically free marketing (as if they need it anymore). 

That is actually a pretty good idea but they already have Keanu Reeves so I don't think they'd need any more marketing.

1 hour ago, Kaynil said:

I hadn't even considered the game but I seriously enjoyed seeing how they introduced him in that trailer, as I did enjoy that he did the presentation, he seemed nervous but he handled it really nicely, even catching that compliment and giving it right back, haha. Pretty neat. And the second trailer with the release date was what seemed to be closer to actual gameplay. 

Well, there was actual gameplay footage at last year's E3 but they have made a few changes since then so I wanted to see some of those changes at this year's E3.

On 6/26/2019 at 12:09 AM, skyfire said:

I loved how they added Keanu reeves. I am sure it was not expected. And that 3D to face conversion was nicely done. I am looking forward to the game. 

So am I and I am also looking forward to the other Projects they have in store for us as well with the Witcher series set to air on Netflix.

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

This year has to be the year where the keanu reeves got the clout for being just keanu. I think it seems like a good thing that he is into the game. 

He loves the project as well and I can't blame him - it seems like a very good game and I can't wait to play it.