Register Now
Rosella

Is there any Triple-A games that can play on mobile?

Some of the Triple-A online games that you will want to play on smartphones? I might want to see Overwatch on mobile.
there aren't many AAA games which i feel like even playing through steam games keys on PC/Consoles, I enjoy indie-games far more since they have a tendency to focus more on interesting ideas and gameplay instead than fancy graphics.
Globe of Warcraft would be amazing! I know Google android could handle it, as my PC when the game launched, was much weaker than my cell phone now.
I'm playing through the international job system version, and it is effective, the speed up feature is a good send. I'm surprised they haven't released Diablo & Diablo 2, at least, on mobile devices yet. They would be a good fit.
They've released FF7 and FF9, I wonder why they skipped FF8.

I know it’s not on a phone per se, but Borderlands 2 on PS Vita blew me away. They scaled back co-op to just 2-player rather than 4 and reduced some of the enemies on-screen, but it’s still the full fat version of the game on handheld.

I think Bioshock is on iOS but I haven’t played it there? Don’t think it’s the ideal place to play it though tbh.

Like you mentioned, I think indie games tend to work much better on mobile devices than triple-A stuff anyway. We’re definitely getting to a point where PS3/XB360 games could be ported to phones.

Why would you wanna play Overwatch on a mobile phone? Why would you wanna play any AAA game on a smartphone? Smartphones have limited battery life, limited processing power and most importantly, unless you shell out money for a bluetooth controller you're limited to a touch screen which has nowhere NEAR the amount of tactile feedback a keyboard or controller would have. Just get a Switch or PS Vita if you wanna play AAA games on the go.