Register Now
StaceyPowers

E3 Trailers Thread

I thought I'd make a thread to share trailers we found exciting from E3. I'll start:

I have to admit the graphics in The Outer World look a little previous-gen to me, but I did kind of expect the wooden characters. The art design is right up my alley though, and the sense of humour is spot-on. I laughed out loud about the "scheduled scarcities."

Well, because it won't be on Epic Store only since Obsidian is owned by Microsoft, I'm a fair bit more interested in this game before the whole Epic exclusivity deal. I love the fact that Microsoft is giving the Epic Games Store the middle finger. You should also check out the Cyberpunk 2077 trailer as well with Keanu Reeves which for me is the highlight of the entire conference.

@StaceyPowers funny enough, I had watched most of the Ubisoft presentation and then I went to the bathroom during it so this trailer must have missed me. I also didn't hear too many people talk about it either considering the popularity of Watch Dogs but I hope it lives up to the hype unlike the 2 previous games. The Doom Eternal Presentation was also pretty good and I am looking forward to the game.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

@kingpotato I remembered the original game on the PS2 and it was hilariously fun - I can't believe I missed that highlight and I'm glad they are trying to revive this franchise. I used to love kidnapping people with the UFO.

Yeah the game itself was hilarious 😁 hopefully it will be the same quality, some of the other sequels where very bad

17 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah the game itself was hilarious 😁 hopefully it will be the same quality, some of the other sequels where very bad

I know and that's why I never played them because they strayed from the original concept which was very simple but fun. I'm looking forward to it as well.

3 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

@killamch89 And I missed Doom Eternal, so thanks for sharing!

The rest of the Bethesda presentation was so horrible that I almost missed this highlight as well - Good thing I stuck around until the end.

Cyber Punk trailer definitely got me. I don't know what to expect from this type of the plot. I mean it looks pretty much realistic and also the gameplay shown which is very exciting to play. I am looking forward to that specific game.