Register Now
Keranov

Streaming?

Is anyone here a streamer? Where do you stream - Twitch, YouTube or somewhere else? What video games are you playing mostly at the stream? Do you think it could become a full time job or it's just a hobby for you?

Personally, I never have got into streaming but maybe after some years I will try.

I don't really get what you mean by streaming.  I mean, I know what online gaming is.  What is the difference?  Anyway, I could never stream probably or do online gaming because I have a satellite connection.

Edited by Jayson

As much as I would love to stream my video gameplay, I don't really have the time for it which is why I find it in me to always appreciate those who spare the time to get it done. Some people that I know to getting into it is just for fun and growing their online presence. 

36 minutes ago, Oblivion Knight said:

I bought the equipment (Elgato HD60 S) to have a go earlier this year.. I thought it could potentially be a neat way of getting organic traffic to my website, but I haven't really had the time to properly invest in playing the kind of games that I'd want to stream.

Maybe one day..

Starting the process is the hardest step. As you have already began it, it's only a mater matter of time and you will see yourself giving it your all. 

On 10/15/2021 at 4:46 PM, Oblivion Knight said:

I bought the equipment (Elgato HD60 S) to have a go earlier this year.. I thought it could potentially be a neat way of getting organic traffic to my website, but I haven't really had the time to properly invest in playing the kind of games that I'd want to stream.

Maybe one day..

How much did you purchase the Elgato HD60 S for? With that in question, I'd say that you have already started out with your quest. It's only the courage to complete it that remains. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

How much did you purchase the Elgato HD60 S for? With that in question, I'd say that you have already started out with your quest. It's only the courage to complete it that remains. 

I originally bought a second-hand Game Capture HD for the bargain price of £51.50 including postage, but realised upon arrival that it didn't come with the proprietary PS3 component cable. They're surprisingly difficult to get hold of on their own! Knowing I'd likely have to spend upwards of another £20 for one, I returned it..

I decided to bite the bullet and buy the HD60 S new from Amazon for £129.99, and after a bit of tweaking around with my setup it works great.. 😁

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, some softwares are kinda expensive, I believe they'll do exactly what they are built for, dragging organic traffic to a website. I prefer building traffic from social media, and going for sub4sub organic way of traffic. 

To a great extent, most targeted places for traffic is the social media platforms because it's where more people are involved in most of the time. 

3 hours ago, Oblivion Knight said:

I originally bought a second-hand Game Capture HD for the bargain price of £51.50 including postage, but realised upon arrival that it didn't come with the proprietary PS3 component cable. They're surprisingly difficult to get hold of on their own! Knowing I'd likely have to spend upwards of another £20 for one, I returned it..

I decided to bite the bullet and buy the HD60 S new from Amazon for £129.99, and after a bit of tweaking around with my setup it works great.. 😁

Roughly £130 for the tech is high but if it serves the purpose for which you had spent that steep amount of money on it, then it's worth it the stress.