Register Now
Keranov

Streaming?

48 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Each year pay from the affiliates continues to go down. 

There was a time when I considered joining their Affiliate program but on realizing their pay is almost nothing now, I looked elsewhere. 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Each year pay from the affiliates continues to go down. 

Hmm, which shows the employees and affiliates are simply making huge amount of money just for Jeff Bezos to grow mighty in wealth to keep the pace as the world richest man. 

On 10/18/2021 at 10:57 PM, Justin11 said:

Lol, I never knew Amazon is stingy too when it comes to affiliate marketing commissions to their employees. Have you tried nor seen one who complained about low pay rate as an affiliate marketer via Amazon?

They are the very best worst from how they can operate their affiliate marketing program. You would get peanuts for getting them sales worth thousands of dollars. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, which shows the employees and affiliates are simply making huge amount of money just for Jeff Bezos to grow mighty in wealth to keep the pace as the world richest man. 

Of course, that's how it's been for so long now with Amazon affiliate marketing program. Most people don't join their affiliate marketing program anymore because they are just slaving for Jeff Bezos. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Of course, that's how it's been for so long now with Amazon affiliate marketing program. Most people don't join their affiliate marketing program anymore because they are just slaving for Jeff Bezos. 

Hmm, I wouldn't like the act of working so hard just for another's derivatives. That's modern slavery indeed, if that's what Amazon is doing. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Jeff and his management team are the ones really profiting from all of this. The workers hardly make anything and are subject to very harsh working conditions.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Jeff and his management team are the ones really profiting from all of this. The workers hardly make anything and are subject to very harsh working conditions.

It's really a thing of shame that a company as big as Amazon doesn't care about their staff and affiliate marketers when it comes to helping them to earn better. I expected better from them. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, I wouldn't like the act of working so hard just for another's derivatives. That's modern slavery indeed, if that's what Amazon is doing. 

Working under the affiliate marketing program of Amazon would be my last resort when I fail at getting other better option and I wouldn't kill myself over it. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I'll go and check what Amazon is selling PS5 compare it with what AliExpress, big basket, steam, and eBay is selling it. To see the difference, and know who is selling more costly. 

I can bet my money on it that Amazon will be the one with most expensive cost for it. I'm waiting for your findings. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I can bet my money on it that Amazon will be the one with most expensive cost for it. I'm waiting for your findings. 

I check on Amazon to see how much they are selling PS5 console, but it's simply out of stock there, together with AliExpress. Only eBay has PS5 console at the moment, which is $960 which I saw there. But do you know that, Amazon drop PS4 pro, the slim version with 1TRB for '$800+. That's kinda bizarre high price for me. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Working under the affiliate marketing program of Amazon would be my last resort when I fail at getting other better option and I wouldn't kill myself over it. 

Everyone has his or her own choice towards any kind of business or job. Many are simply making a living via Amazon affiliate marketing. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I check on Amazon to see how much they are selling PS5 console, but it's simply out of stock there, together with AliExpress. Only eBay has PS5 console at the moment, which is $960 which I saw there. But do you know that, Amazon drop PS4 pro, the slim version with 1TRB for '$800+. That's kinda bizarre high price for me. 

As far as Amazon goes for me, they are the last option for me when it comes to purchasing a thing online. Sadly enough, they have so many customers that don't care. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

As far as Amazon goes for me, they are the last option for me when it comes to purchasing a thing online. Sadly enough, they have so many customers that don't care. 

Yes, their customer base is the largest in the world, that's why Jeff Bezos is standing in the number one position in the rich list of business men in the world. Amazon is generating much from sales from customers who doesn't care about the prices of those products. 

24 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, their customer base is the largest in the world, that's why Jeff Bezos is standing in the number one position in the rich list of business men in the world. Amazon is generating much from sales from customers who doesn't care about the prices of those products. 

It's why even with their products being sold very expensive, they still have most of them out of stock. They have built long strong trust with their customers.