Register Now
killamch89

Sonic The Hedgehog Redesign Turns Out To Be A Hoax

After huge backlash, Paramount pictures went back to the drawing board to redesign Sonic. Just recently, an image leaked of the redesigned Sonic The HedgeHog and the image shows a deformed shark with hands and feet(a mostly accurate description of what he looked like). It turns out that the image is not from Paramount pictures but fan art from a 3D artist named Damir Martin on what he thought Sonic should look like. Now, I am a bit relieved that his rendition of Sonic will never make it to the big screen but what worries me is that they Paramount Pictures may very well come up with an even worse rendition of Sonic. Are you relieved by this news? and Are you still excited to see the movie?(For me that's a definite no.)

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

This both frightens and upsets me. Is there not one game that is sacred? Can we have one game that isn't turned into some shitty fucking movie or, god forbid, an even shittier cartoon?

To be honest, the Final Fantasy 7 movie released a decade ago was pretty impressive and the Sonic Cartoon on Foxkids back in the days wasn't really all that bad either and they got his design correctly. I agree though that they need to stop making these sub-par movies and ruining the appeal of the games they are based on.

I have the FF7 movie, and remember the Sonic cartoon well. But I also remember the Mario Bros cartoon and the Zelda cartoon. We also have a crossover from the other side as well. I have played maybe 1 Simpsons game that I actually liked. Beavis & Butthead on SNES is ok if you feel like playing something that is completely nuts while you're stoned. The Rocketeer and Wizard Of Oz have made their appearances on video games, both of which I have. Neither of which are worth the plastic they're made of. I think they should just leave shit in the realm it was created in.

On 6/11/2019 at 6:08 PM, The Blackangel said:

I have the FF7 movie, and remember the Sonic cartoon well. But I also remember the Mario Bros cartoon and the Zelda cartoon. We also have a crossover from the other side as well. I have played maybe 1 Simpsons game that I actually liked. Beavis & Butthead on SNES is ok if you feel like playing something that is completely nuts while you're stoned. The Rocketeer and Wizard Of Oz have made their appearances on video games, both of which I have. Neither of which are worth the plastic they're made of. I think they should just leave shit in the realm it was created in.

I agree with that especially if they are going to make a crappy version of the character in another medium. I love the Final Fantasy movie although part of the story didn't really make much sense but the design of the characters along with the action made it an excellent animated movie.