Register Now
killamch89

Best E3 Highlights So Far

There's been a lot great moments for me. But as far as the most hype I've felt so far has got to be seeing FF7 remake in action and just Square-Enix's conference in general. We finally got a in-depth demonstration/explanation of game play for a video game that's been highly demanded for. Most of what's been shown have just been really cool trailers, not enough explaining how these games actually play or showing us how they play. Not to say the trailers aren't great though. A lot of them defiantly caught my attention.  

3 hours ago, DylanC said:

It’s all about Keanu and Cyberpunk! Breath of the Wild 2 was announced recently which is bodacious news, as well - does that count?

Doom Eternal and Halo Infinite also look very promising and I hope they turn out to be great games. Assassin's Creed Symphony with the live orchestra was also very brilliant although I hope it isn't another incremental upgrade. Square Enix's presentation was mainly remakes and it was far more disappointing than the Bethesda presentation.

Cyberpunk 2077 release date was probably the biggest thing for me. I want that game so bad.

Otherwise I thought Doom Eternal looks awesome, Outer Worlds looks awesome, Baldur's Gate 3 is probably gonna be awesome, and Nintendo has a bunch of cool stuff coming. Not much that appeals to me but hey, happy for the fans of Animal Crossing and Banjo Kazooie. And Watch_Dogs Legion looks awesome.

That's not to say there weren't duds though. Bethesda's new Commander Keen game looks like pure trash and has me really worried about how they're going to treat the IP.

Edited by Alyxx

15 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Cyberpunk 2077 release date was probably the biggest thing for me. I want that game so bad.

Otherwise I thought Doom Eternal looks awesome, Outer Worlds looks awesome, Baldur's Gate 3 is probably gonna be awesome, and Nintendo has a bunch of cool stuff coming. Not much that appeals to me but hey, happy for the fans of Animal Crossing and Banjo Kazooie. And Watch_Dogs Legion looks awesome.

That's not to say there weren't duds though. Bethesda's new Commander Keen game looks like pure trash and has me really worried about how they're going to treat the IP.

Watching that Baldur's Gate 3 trailer, I swore that a facehugger was crawling out of the guy's mouth when looking at his shadow mutating🤣. Cyberpunk is making me threaten to go against my policy of not pre-ordering games and Doom Eternal looks amazing. I never got to see the Watch Dogs trailer initially because bathroom break -_- and it was @StaceyPowers who mentioned it to me. I also like the look of the Pokemon Sword and Shield game, as well as Remnants from the Ashes, looks to be a promising one.

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

Cyberpunk with Keanu Reeves I think that was the perfect one for me. 

It was an amazing presentation because they actually made Keanu Reeves host the whole thing - I'm not sure if I remembered any other gaming company doing the same.