Register Now
Aerielle del Rosario

Games that were inspired by a true story

I don't know any, so I was coming hoping to find some information on some games and how they were inspired by a true story.
I am sure there must be some games that have an origin by inspiration like that.

That Jonestown Massacre is a sad story. When it seems that even babies and kids were part of the mass suicide. A lot of abuse was going on too. 

On 6/11/2019 at 8:22 PM, Kaynil said:

I don't know any, so I was coming hoping to find some information on some games and how they were inspired by a true story.
I am sure there must be some games that have an origin by inspiration like that.

That Jonestown Massacre is a sad story. When it seems that even babies and kids were part of the mass suicide. A lot of abuse was going on too. 

Yeah, I only see some few games inspired by a true story. I like things realistically so hoping to find more too. Also, yes it is so sad and depressing. I hope for the souls some peace.

On 6/21/2019 at 11:42 PM, skyfire said:

Haha. Anything that happens in GTA can be  called true story in some crime regions. I mean that is definitely a possibility that they can use game patterns to commit crime.

That is a valid point because some the heists done in the single player story has actually been pulled off by real-life bank robbers.