Register Now
Kaynil

Share Play

On 9/18/2021 at 2:54 AM, Sharon said:

I didn't even know this was a thing. It would be really difficult for me and my friends to play/tune in at the same time. We can barely chat regularly as it is! lol

I have lots of friends that are chronic introverts, they would never to getting into such kind of gaming sessions. 

On 4/14/2020 at 7:20 AM, skyfire said:

I think pass the controller kind of sharedplay is fun. Especially if you are playing something like Mortal kombat type games. 

Seriously - it is with such games like Mortal Kombat where one who doesn't lose till controller goes round is the champ. 

On 9/18/2021 at 2:54 AM, Sharon said:

I didn't even know this was a thing. It would be really difficult for me and my friends to play/tune in at the same time. We can barely chat regularly as it is! lol

Well, I hope that the pandemic of coronavirus that's messing up everything gets taken care of sooner, so we can enjoy such share play again. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is just plenty things covid restricted. Even our fun sharing the play like exchanging controllers doing offline multiplayer tournaments. 

Yeah - many outdoor activities have been limited drastically by the pandemic of coronavirus. People can't hang out together easily now to have fun. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - many outdoor activities have been limited drastically by the pandemic of coronavirus. People can't hang out together easily now to have fun. 

The novel Corona virus that has affected us for over a year getting to two years is still rovering and disruptive offline activities of humans especially in recreational activities and tourism. The end of it's doom is closer now that we have it's vaccines..

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The novel Corona virus that has affected us for over a year getting to two years is still rovering and disruptive offline activities of humans especially in recreational activities and tourism. The end of it's doom is closer now that we have it's vaccines..

Well, I actually refuse to believe that it's the end of time. I believe that Corona virus is man made and when they want it to be fixed, they will. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, I actually refuse to believe that it's the end of time. I believe that Corona virus is man made and when they want it to be fixed, they will. 

Laughs, I can't say what I don't know about covid19. But I am suspecting it being inflicted by humans, and soon it will be eradicated when the doom nears closure. 

I remember the only time I used Share Play was on PS4 and it was with a friend I had who I used to online game with on Xbox. He moved to PS4 and when he found out I had one it was Rainbow Six Siege if I remember rightly that we share played on because he wanted me to jump on and play for a little after we spent a lot of time playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 so it was like old times hanging out on a game together even if it was through Share Play. That was the only time I ever used the Share Play feature and when I did it had a lot of disconnections, I am unsure if that was because of either one of our internet connections or not though.

On 11/12/2022 at 1:16 AM, Shortie said:

I remember the only time I used Share Play was on PS4 and it was with a friend I had who I used to online game with on Xbox. He moved to PS4 and when he found out I had one it was Rainbow Six Siege if I remember rightly that we share played on because he wanted me to jump on and play for a little after we spent a lot of time playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 so it was like old times hanging out on a game together even if it was through Share Play. That was the only time I ever used the Share Play feature and when I did it had a lot of disconnections, I am unsure if that was because of either one of our internet connections or not though.

I Actually did a share play video in the early parts of 2020 and that was because I couldn't meet up and play videogames as we do so we just used the share play feature instead.

I haven't used share play since then though.

Edited by Justin11