Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
Kaynil

Share Play

Do you guys actually do parties and use functions like Share Play?

I tried it a little with a friend and it has come in handy. the only downside, although I figure is by design, is that it creates copies in the menu to start the games you see someone else share with you, regardless if you own them already or not. if you don't own them they'd have a lock.

If you guys use share play, what kind of games do you usually use it with?

In share, it is also possible to pass the controller, as a host , have you let a guest get the controller?

I used it a few times when it launched and was really impressed with it. Haven’t used it for a long while, but I take comfort in the fact that it’s a useful feature that I can use any time on PS4. It works very well.

Oh, and yes, you can pass the controller to the other person in the party and let them take over IIRC.

Edited by DylanC

I think pass the controller kind of sharedplay is fun. Especially if you are playing something like Mortal kombat type games. 

I use SharePlay to play games that only one of me or my friends have. It's a great feature if you have a good internet connection. If not, it's not worth trying. When my PS4 was based upstairs (further away from the router), SharePlay was dreadful. That's an issue my broadband rather than the feature though.