Register Now
kingpotato

Marvel's Avengers the game

5 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Seriously good points though - I mean, I don't know anything about Captain Marvel (didn't watch the crap movie nor have I bothered to read the comics) and there are far more interesting Marvel characters I'd rather see.

It seems that we are just going to have to wait and see what happens. But I still feel that much more could be done with this game.

27 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

It seems that we are just going to have to wait and see what happens. But I still feel that much more could be done with this game.

I felt that way since the beginning but as you said we'll have to see how this all plays out. My biggest gripe since the game was announced was Square Enix being the one to develop it when their expertise is RPGs and nothing else.

3 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I felt that way since the beginning but as you said we'll have to see how this all plays out. My biggest gripe since the game was announced was Square Enix being the one to develop it when their expertise is RPGs and nothing else.

True and it seems that they do listen to the feedback, for example everybody complained that the Avengers looked like a bootleg copy of the movies , so they added new skins for the Avengers. Like this one for example
Marvels-Avengers-Thor-redesign-compariso

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

True and it seems that they do listen to the feedback, for example everybody complained that the Avengers looked like a bootleg copy of the movies , so they added new skins for the Avengers. Like this one for example
Marvels-Avengers-Thor-redesign-compariso

I'm not concerned about the character models because they're pretty good at that - it's the gameplay mechanics I'm a bit more concerned about and even though the leaked gameplay was decent, I hope they add a bit more depth to it.

51 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Marvel universe was actually cool, the new star wars movies.. meh..

The movies themselves are great except for Captain Marvel but most of the Marvel games have been trash. One of the few to the Marvel games any justice was the new Spiderman game for the PS4.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

The movies themselves are great except for Captain Marvel but most of the Marvel games have been trash. One of the few to the Marvel games any justice was the new Spiderman game for the PS4.

My only problem with Captain Marvel is that she is way to overpowered in the Movies, she is basically a super sayain.