Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
The Blackangel

Rumor, Fact, or Partial Fact?

I don't know if this is just a pure bullshit rumor I've been hearing, or if there's any truth to it. But I've been hearing lately that there are some Xbox games that can be played on a PC. Supposedly since they're both made by Microsoft, the systems are capable of reading them just the same. I've never heard of a game being able to be swapped between a console and PC like that, but I wanted to get it straight from the horses mouth, so to speak, and find out what's up with that. I'm on the side of calling bullshit, but if it's true that I can pop an Xbox disc into my PC and play the game, then that would be something that would blow my mind.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I don't know if this is just a pure bullshit rumor I've been hearing, or if there's any truth to it. But I've been hearing lately that there are some Xbox games that can be played on a PC. Supposedly since they're both made by Microsoft, the systems are capable of reading them just the same. I've never heard of a game being able to be swapped between a console and PC like that, but I wanted to get it straight from the horses mouth, so to speak, and find out what's up with that. I'm on the side of calling bullshit, but if it's true that I can pop an Xbox disc into my PC and play the game, then that would be something that would blow my mind.

Well yes you can play Xbox games on your PC but thats digital games only, not the actual disc.