Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games you weren't interested in before E3

Were there any games you took an interest in for the first time because of E3 this year (or previous years, for that matter)? In my case, I never took much interest in Watch Dogs before as a series, but after watching the Watch Dogs Legion trailer, I like, have to have it.

On 6/13/2019 at 11:33 PM, kingpotato said:

Destroy all humans, well to be honest I did not know that the game was going to be presented.

+1 and also Cyberpunk 2077 because there were rumors it'd be an Epic exclusive but thank the heavens they never went down this route. If anything, the E3 presentation and developer's interview has made it appeal to me way more.

Cyberpunk has to be on my list for this one really. I can't say I've heard of the game before that iconic Keanu moment but ever since then, I've been taking in an interest in the game because it looks pretty dang good. Can't wait to pick it up actually and play something different although it's a shame that it's still a year away lol. 

On 7/8/2019 at 3:26 PM, Martin Berisford said:

Cyberpunk has to be on my list for this one really. I can't say I've heard of the game before that iconic Keanu moment but ever since then, I've been taking in an interest in the game because it looks pretty dang good. Can't wait to pick it up actually and play something different although it's a shame that it's still a year away lol. 

I have been thinking of pre-ordering the game and that is normally taboo for me since the last game I pre-ordered was Star Wars Battlefront 2 and everyone saw how that turned out. I'm impressed with everything CD project red has put out about the game and they aren't rushing it out to consumers just for profit. They want to give us gamers a truly memorable experience and it is greatly appreciated in this day and age.