Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Now, I understand that very well and see the predicament that most of you guys are facing with not being able to order from such platform. 

I wouldn't stand in such kind of predicament, it would be time wasting for me. It's better for me to order from the online store in my locality. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The oldest console I've used is PS2, but the oldest I played with which isn't mine is old Sega console. 

I played with all of them and far back ones as well that dated back decades ago Atari and the rest of it. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:51 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That means you've completed all the retro video game consoles? 

I think so yes in most cases. For one to be gamer all through their childhood till now, it's definitely going to rack up so many games. 

On 11/13/2021 at 12:19 AM, Justin11 said:

I am staying in an African country, eBay is an international E-commerce platform not every country they deliver fast to. It might take them six months to ship my products to me. 

Seriously I believe that it is as a result of high level of scams that is associated with African countries that makes some of these online platform not to ship or sell any items to their country.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously I believe that it is as a result of high level of scams that is associated with African countries that makes some of these online platform not to ship or sell any items to their country.

African countries aren't really helping themselves in the international community by cutting down on their illegal activities to put them in good light. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

African countries aren't really helping themselves in the international community by cutting down on their illegal activities to put them in good light. 

It's really a shame because I really have good love for some African countries because they are hard working people but the bad one's are giving them bad reputation. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's really a shame because I really have good love for some African countries because they are hard working people but the bad one's are giving them bad reputation. 

There are definitely the good ones amongst them. I have at least 3 good friends from African countries that we meet online and since then we have been good friends. 

NES is the oldest one we own. My parents may still have an Atari console laying around lol If they do & it’s still in working condition, I’d be curious at how well it plays & if we could find games for it still. While the graphics weren’t the best, it’s the nostalgia more than anything.

14 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

NES is the oldest one we own. My parents may still have an Atari console laying around lol If they do & it’s still in working condition, I’d be curious at how well it plays & if we could find games for it still. While the graphics weren’t the best, it’s the nostalgia more than anything.

Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition is still a good console for those who really like to play on classic hardware. It's still sold at $207 on Amazon. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition is still a good console for those who really like to play on classic hardware. It's still sold at $207 on Amazon. 

Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition still being at the price of $207 is actually very expensive in my opinion that I wouldn't really consider getting it for any reason whatsoever.

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition still being at the price of $207 is actually very expensive in my opinion that I wouldn't really consider getting it for any reason whatsoever.

There is a very good possibility that you can actually get it cheaper from other online stores but Amazon. Amazon used to sell their products costly. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is a very good possibility that you can actually get it cheaper from other online stores but Amazon. Amazon used to sell their products costly. 

As long as I can get a high quality gaming hardware and other products from Amazon, I don't really care much about the prices of those product as far as I can afford them.