Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

As long as I can get a high quality gaming hardware and other products from Amazon, I don't really care much about the prices of those product as far as I can afford them. 

That's the most important thing when buying any gaming hardware. It doesn't matter the cost but the quality and durability of the products. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's the most important thing when buying any gaming hardware. It doesn't matter the cost but the quality and durability of the products. 

Some gamers don't really understand that is the quality of the consoles that matters rather than its price in the market because when you have a quality console, it's definitely going to be durable which saves you a lot of costs by repairing it.

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Some gamers over price some video game consoles when they are presented with an option to price. What really matters is buying quality and affordable console to offer quality gaming. 

If you are purchasing from online stores like Amazon, you are not allowed the option to negotiate the price of their products. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you are purchasing from online stores like Amazon, you are not allowed the option to negotiate the price of their products. 

The prices of the products are static. Either one choose it that way or leave it. I love it that way, their is no need beating for price, which will cause more delay. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

The prices of the products are static. Either one choose it that way or leave it. I love it that way, their is no need beating for price, which will cause more delay. 

A friend of mine from the college asked me for Playstation 2 last three weeks and I'm still thinking about getting it for her. We used to date back then 😉

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

A friend of mine from the college asked me for Playstation 2 last three weeks and I'm still thinking about getting it for her. We used to date back then 😉

You can simply go make inquiry at the store, I believe PS2 console is still listed on sale at various online and offline stores to date. 

40 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You can simply go make inquiry at the store, I believe PS2 console is still listed on sale at various online and offline stores to date. 

Yes of course, I know that it's an old PS console but it's not that really too old. I can easily get from most online game's stores. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes of course, I know that it's an old PS console but it's not that really too old. I can easily get from most online game's stores. 

Ebay is one the best places to buy online and at a more cheaper rate once the seller is a certified and verified to avoid scam. 

37 minutes ago, StormyFire said:

The oldest one I've ever owned is PS2. I was pretty young when we had that. It had some fun games, though. I don't really play consoles much anymore.

Wow, since you don't play on consoles anymore, it means that you're now strictly PC gamer? 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Wow, since you don't play on consoles anymore, it means that you're now strictly PC gamer? 

There is a big possibility that it's going to be on PC because most gamers that I have known to drop console all move to PC. 

On 11/24/2021 at 11:46 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's not too old, you can manage to get it via any retail shop offline, or simply order through online. But PS2 console is now considered a retro one, due to other new gen consoles ahead of it. 

On 11/26/2021 at 12:10 AM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it's not too old, you can manage to get it via any retail shop offline, or simply order through online. But PS2 console is now considered a retro one, due to other new gen consoles ahead of it. 

Most people actually are focused on buying the latest PlayStation 5 and some people are also still focused on buying PlayStation 1. It's a thing of choice.

We still have our PS2 with about 10 games. We don't play it because it's in the basement packed away. There is also a Wii with a few games as well as some accessories that came with it. Maybe someday I'll hook them up to see if they're still working or when my daughter finally gets a tv I can dump them at her apartment.