Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Most of the eBay gaming items are simply cheaper, maybe it's due to the fairly used items that is mostly sold there. 

Yeah, you have a very good point there. Although, there are new products put up for sale on the site but the fairly used ones are more. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, you have a very good point there. Although, there are new products put up for sale on the site but the fairly used ones are more. 

Sure, the fairly used products are more in the site. And at an affordable rate for the normal prices of items/products. I remembered when I checked for PS5 console there, I saw it at the rate of $750 buh at Amazon I saw it at $1090. I believe the one at eBay is the fairly used option. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, the fairly used products are more in the site. And at an affordable rate for the normal prices of items/products. I remembered when I checked for PS5 console there, I saw it at the rate of $750 buh at Amazon I saw it at $1090. I believe the one at eBay is the fairly used option. 

Yeah, I have actually purchased one from the store ebay and it was a good one because my cousin I had it sent to, is still playing with the PS2 till today. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If not for shipping issues with other parts of the world especially to lower tier countries. I would've been ordering things steadily from eBay because their products is always appealing to me. 

There are some products that gets free shipping depending on the price of the hardware. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are some products that gets free shipping depending on the price of the hardware. 

And you think eBay can ship product from their base in United States of America to my locality? If that's possible then I'm going to order a Microsoft computer with my $200 PayPal funds. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

And you think eBay can ship product from their base in United States of America to my locality? If that's possible then I'm going to order a Microsoft computer with my $200 PayPal funds. 

I'm not sure but you can actually find out by checking out the website and see their delivery 🚚 options. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe eBay ship all over the world. I've used the store before mostly for online shopping and my items got to me without obscurity, I received all I ordered for. 

I never cared to check if they ship worldwide because they simply support their services down to my location, so I didn't bother checking for others. 

On 12/25/2021 at 12:01 AM, Heatman said:

I'm not sure but you can actually find out by checking out the website and see their delivery 🚚 options. 

Okay, I'll be doing that right away, I'll update you when I finished with the inquiry, to see if it's possible to ship in my locality. 

On 12/24/2021 at 9:25 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, I think that on PrettyLove website, if you buy something that's worth over $200, you get free shipping.