Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can virtually get anything fairly used on ebay and if you're lucky, it would be in a good working condition. 

You still have the option to seek for w refund when the device you ordered didn't reach what you expected with clear reasons. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't think eBay ship products to third tier countries. I tried the best I could to get a product shipped to my demographic but such wasn't feasible. 

There may be a workaround for it but I'm not really sure about it for now. I will need to make more inquiries about it. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You still have the option to seek for w refund when the device you ordered didn't reach what you expected with clear reasons. 

What kind of reasons would that be once there is no fault with the product, it will be hard to ask for refund. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

There may be a workaround for it but I'm not really sure about it for now. I will need to make more inquiries about it. 

You can try a workaround bro, if it works out, fine. Then just share the link here let me read through. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

What kind of reasons would that be once there is no fault with the product, it will be hard to ask for refund. 

Once there is no fault on the product, there will never be an option for a refund. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

If their is no fault with the product, then their is no way the company gonna refund the buyer, because their is no proof of damage. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If their is no fault with the product, then their is no way the company gonna refund the buyer, because their is no proof of damage. 

It's the problem with some buyers when they are not truthful at all with the products they purchase. They want to be mischievous. 

On 3/25/2022 at 4:46 PM, Boblee said:

It's the problem with some buyers when they are not truthful at all with the products they purchase. They want to be mischievous. 

It's ridiculous indeed for someone to get a product, and got no proof of evidence she returning a given product. No company will take such product back, because, that's what the person requested for. 

44 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Maybe the product got spoiled or damaged out if their own carelessness. Due to the product coming with a warranty, they just want to take advantage of it. That's complete cheat. 

Once a case is made that the product got damaged because of carelessness. Then, warranty incentive will be taken away. That is how most of those warranties work.

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gamers with Playstation 1 as their oldest console are still good old gamers to the brand. It's a big hit in the gaming industry then. 

What happens to those gamers who are still playing with their Nintendo Gameboy till today? 

On 3/26/2022 at 10:31 PM, Knight Barida said:

Once a case is made that the product got damaged because of carelessness. Then, warranty incentive will be taken away. That is how most of those warranties work.

Yes of course, if I am the vendor, I can't cover for a product that is mistakenly broken by the customer, not the fault of the phone but from the one who purchased it. So, it means warranty not triggered.