Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

15 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes of course, if I am the vendor, I can't cover for a product that is mistakenly broken by the customer, not the fault of the phone but from the one who purchased it. So, it means warranty not triggered. 

That is what it is supposed to be. I have also seen where these guys want to make issues too. So, being a vendor, you should be careful too.

Just now, Knight Barida said:

That is what it is supposed to be. I have also seen where these guys want to make issues too. So, being a vendor, you should be careful too.

You're correct,  some persons just want to ruin your business. Not everyone claiming to be customers wants our progress they just want to frustrate us. That's why I'm taking your advise to be extra careful with  people like that. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes of course, if I am the vendor, I can't cover for a product that is mistakenly broken by the customer, not the fault of the phone but from the one who purchased it. So, it means warranty not triggered. 

If it's possible for me to have my products tested out before I pick them up, it's something that I would be interested in taking up. 

10 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

There are some things that I can't be willing to do because I have the energy to face the challenges that comes with dealing with them. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it's possible for me to have my products tested out before I pick them up, it's something that I would be interested in taking up. 

That's why buying offline is an option too. It has happened to me before, I brought a video game, after testing it out, it failed to play. Had it been i took it home without testing it, it would've been a waste of effort, money and time. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are some things that I can't be willing to do because I have the energy to face the challenges that comes with dealing with them. 

Avoiding some issues is also good because when you start tracking such matter, you will end up spending more time and resources doing so.

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's why buying offline is an option too. It has happened to me before, I brought a video game, after testing it out, it failed to play. Had it been i took it home without testing it, it would've been a waste of effort, money and time. 

My uncle's Atari 2600 never gave me any issues ever since I picked it from his house. I think that they are more durable than the next generation consoles we play now. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

My uncle's Atari 2600 never gave me any issues ever since I picked it from his house. I think that they are more durable than the next generation consoles we play now. 

Those retro consoles are built more powerful, I don't know why the current consoles aren't lasting upon the amount splashed out for them. My first PS3 damaged beyond repair after just 4 years of acquiring it brand new.