Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

17 hours ago, m76 said:

I keep the games while I Have the console and usually sell them as a bundle deal. I think I sold exactly one game: GTAV for the PS3, when I got the superior PC version.

You mean you sold that for complementary with console? If you don't mind, how much you had sold your PS3?

I was talking about selling each CD/DVDs  physically after completing them. It is just a good idea to sell them before going for new ones. 😊

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

You mean you sold that for complementary with console? If you don't mind, how much you had sold your PS3?

I was talking about selling each CD/DVDs  physically after completing them. It is just a good idea to sell them before going for new ones. 😊

No, I mean that was the only game I sold separately.

I kept all other games until I sold the console. I sold the PS3 in 2017, for like $150. It would probably be worth more today with all the shortages.

9 minutes ago, m76 said:

I kept all other games until I sold the console. I sold the PS3 in 2017, for like $150. It would probably be worth more today with all the shortages.

Who would have known at that time that the situation will become like this one day. You still got reasonable price. I have my PS2 still with me, but don't play on it anymore. 😆

On 9/12/2021 at 12:55 PM, m76 said:

Actually, I wasn't surprised with the shortage and all, it's something that I saw coming but the challenge for most people was the difficulty in holding to sell by now. 

On 9/23/2021 at 12:57 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I was having PS2 before but I used it in a swap deal to get a PS3 console back then. My PS3 didn't lasts too long, it cracked down beyond repair before I bought my PS4 console recently. 

I'm not really sure if it's possible to swap one's Playstation 4 for Playstation 5 😂... I know that's silly to ask but one can wish for anything 😂

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Old retro consoles like Sega, PS1 really made by day during the earlier time. I didn't spend much time around them cos when I discovered them it was already out of sort for them. 

Seriously, the kind of love that I have for my SEGA console is something that is very hard to find for my other consoles. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, the kind of love that I have for my SEGA console is something that is very hard to find for my other consoles. 

Lol, I never knew your love for SEGA is very high like this, it means you're simply in love with kinda Retro kind of game? 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I do mate. Even now, my SEGA console is still functional 100% and I still play on it once in a while. 

Imagine how careful you are saving that console, that's tremendous indeed. The last time I played that game was when I am still a baby 13 years ago.