Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm guessing playing either your Twisted Metal or GT or even NFS. It's been a while I saw your comments mate. I hope you are well? 

It seems like you know the guy @Family sedan very well in the forum to know most of the games he's into as well. He's a fan of Need for Speed too. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm guessing playing either your Twisted Metal or GT or even NFS. It's been a while I saw your comments mate. I hope you are well? 

I'm well.  I've been wrapped up in the MLB Postseason cheering for Boston.  If they win two more games they get to the World Series.  I tried NFS once and didn't like it.  My option after Twisted or GT is usually NBA Live '03, because like I said earlier my man Paul Pierce has an 89 rating.

Just now, Family sedan said:

I'm well.  I've been wrapped up in the MLB Postseason cheering for Boston.  If they win two more games they get to the World Series.  I tried NFS once and didn't like it.  My option after Twisted or GT is usually NBA Live '03, because like I said earlier my man Paul Pierce has an 89 rating.

Gran Turismo is a phenomenal car race game. What's your favorite GT series? For me, The original Gran Turismo happens to be my favorite. 

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

It's good to hear that you're in good spirits and health my friend. You know with coronavirus still out there, whenever I don't hear from a friend for long, I don't seem be relaxed. 

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Currently, it's a Nintendo DS that I haven't even played once just sitting in one of my drawers.

Sell it off na, and utilize the money for more useful video game accessories instead of leaving it idle without using. 

On 10/21/2021 at 6:26 PM, Heatman said:

It's good to hear that you're in good spirits and health my friend. You know with coronavirus still out there, whenever I don't hear from a friend for long, I don't seem be relaxed. 

I should have considered that.  Sorry for troubling people.

On 10/21/2021 at 1:40 PM, Boblee said:

Gran Turismo is a phenomenal car race game. What's your favorite GT series? For me, The original Gran Turismo happens to be my favorite. 

I love GT6.  The car control is awesome and Rome is just gorgeous as a city street course.  I also love the GT custom '13 Corvette.  I thought that was an awesome way to kick off the 7th generation Corvette.

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sell it off na, and utilize the money for more useful video game accessories instead of leaving it idle without using. 

It's a tropy the way I see it. It's more like the Gameboy that I have up till date, I'm never selling it no matter what. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's a tropy the way I see it. It's more like the Gameboy that I have up till date, I'm never selling it no matter what. 

Hahaha, you shouldn't sell it off since your mind tells you to keep it by your side as part of your console property.