Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

GT is one of those racing game a gamer who is into racing wouldn't get his attention off. I simply love the graphics, the gameplay is superfluous. 

You can say that the gameplay is superfluous, but some racing series in the game need to exist.  The Euro Hot Hatch Series needs to be there to keep European fans happy.  I'm from the U.S., but I feel like I'm right about that.

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's alright buddy, I'm just happy that you're alright. Don't worry, it's not a problem. 

Cool, have you collected any '80's GM die-cast lately?  I'm repainting a Matchbox Chevy Van and a Hot Wheels Chevy S-10 so my childhood memories won't rust out.

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Cool, have you collected any '80's GM die-cast lately?  I'm repainting a Matchbox Chevy Van and a Hot Wheels Chevy S-10 so my childhood memories won't rust out.

I only managed to collect 1980s Yatming Chevy Stepside Red Pickup Truck  for how. I'm still looking at getting my hands on more. 

2 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Those are great die-casts.  There's so much metal used in the construction.  I have so many Chevy Stepside toys of all brands.  I think I only lost a couple on the playground when I was young.

Yeah - they are unbelievably incredible with how they are set up. What's your favorite color of it that you'd take if you had that choice? 

20 hours ago, Family sedan said:

You can say that the gameplay is superfluous, but some racing series in the game need to exist.  The Euro Hot Hatch Series needs to be there to keep European fans happy.  I'm from the U.S., but I feel like I'm right about that.

Tremendous thought, even as a U.S citizen you still wish for same inclusion to other religions to have same good feelings with you through the additional feature. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Gaming PC is an option of device I will be looking up to as an alternative option for me if I don't buy PS4. But it's kinda expensive too, for those ones having high ROM/RAM. 

PC is the best gaming platform that you can ever play as far as gaming is brought up. It's why I'm trying move up some of my PS4 games to PC. 

19 minutes ago, Boblee said:

PC is the best gaming platform that you can ever play as far as gaming is brought up. It's why I'm trying move up some of my PS4 games to PC. 

Maybe I'll be considering PC device instead of PS4 since I can play it even when power is down. Because it doesn't shut off automatically like console does, and it is made of quality too. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - they are unbelievably incredible with how they are set up. What's your favorite color of it that you'd take if you had that choice? 

I have a white one and a yellow one of the Yatming trucks.  I like the dark blue one I have, but that was Speed Wheels. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Tremendous thought, even as a U.S citizen you still wish for same inclusion to other religions to have same good feelings with you through the additional feature. 

Even as awesome as GT1 was it left a lot out.  You couldn't have a Ford, or anything German until GT2.

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Maybe I'll be considering PC device instead of PS4 since I can play it even when power is down. Because it doesn't shut off automatically like console does, and it is made of quality too. 

If you can get a PC for yourself, it's definitely going to be worth it. I have both PC and PS4 and I'm enjoying both of them. If you are good with playing on PC, you should consider it.