Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

On 10/24/2021 at 11:21 PM, Boblee said:

I'm still readjusting with moving some of my PS4 games to PC because of how good PC games are. They can't be compared to consoles games. 

With most consoles you have one settings and have no option to adjust them, not like PC gaming. Higher the space the more you can get out of the game by running them high. Then again consoles are far far cheaper option to get right into gaming. 

On 10/25/2021 at 12:00 AM, Boblee said:

PC is the best gaming platform that you can ever play as far as gaming is brought up. It's why I'm trying move up some of my PS4 games to PC. 

I say do it 🙂 

9 hours ago, Empire said:

With most consoles you have one settings and have no option to adjust them, not like PC gaming. Higher the space the more you can get out of the game by running them high. Then again consoles are far far cheaper option to get right into gaming. 

I say do it 🙂 

With the pace I'm going with it now, it's something that's likely to happen in less than 2 or 3 years time if I'm consistent with the readjusting to PC games. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks. If so, then I'll head over to install it at my favourite offline game shop. 

I think you'll find some of the AI's driving moves a little wonky, but you play GT2 to get the old timey charm of those first couple of GT games, but with more choice of car brand.

5 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I think you'll find some of the AI's driving moves a little wonky, but you play GT2 to get the old timey charm of those first couple of GT games, but with more choice of car brand.

I think GT2 is the best option when it comes to picking any one from GT series. That's the one I am going to install via my PS3 on weekend. 

On 10/27/2021 at 12:59 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Windows PC especially those ones with higher specifications are very costly, due to its quality. Some of them cost like PS5 console, and the game quality it's superb, plus other functions of it, that is much more satisfying. 

The best thing about playing games on PC is getting to mod them and have a unique experience with them. It's why most people why play on PC hardly leaves it. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

The best thing about playing games on PC is getting to mod them and have a unique experience with them. It's why most people why play on PC hardly leaves it. 

Modded games are simply impressive too, because you'll definitely take your hands design your character or pro the way you like. 

On 10/26/2021 at 5:27 PM, Empire said:

I say do it 🙂 

At this time I don't think counsoles are much much cheaper. The price of the consoles are skyrocketing, I would say it's cheap to buy and assemble your own computer rig. At least you could do all other productive things on your PC than just playing.

On 10/25/2021 at 11:59 PM, Justin11 said:

That's fabulous, I'll go check for GT2, to see how it goes. Is it compatible with PS3 console? 

It's really a shame that GT games isn't available on PC if I remembered correctly because when I checked last, they were online available on consoles. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's really a shame that GT games isn't available on PC if I remembered correctly because when I checked last, they were online available on consoles. 

Hmm, that's quite a shame, because PC is a popular gaming device too. At least you have your PS4 console you can simply play it there.